Село належало до Динівського деканату Перемиської єпархії.
Pavlokoma [Ru] Pawlokoma [Polish]
Bereziv District, present day SE Poland
Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records
Wasarabik / Vasarabyk
Waciak / Vatsjak
Gladysz / Gladysh
Dziubak / Dzjubak (2 families)
Karp (3 families)
Kowal / Koval
Kopacki / Kopats'kyj
Krolik / Krulik / Krolyk
Kurys / Kurys'
Los / Los'
Mudryk (3 families)
Nalesnik / Nalysnyk
Nesterowski / Nesterovs'kyj (3 families)
Niemiec / Nimets'
Potoczny / Potochynyj
Pustelnik / Pustel'nyk
Rudlowski / Rudlovs'kyj
Sawka / Sauka / Savka
Sadzuga (2 families)
Serylak / Seryljak
Stec / Stets'
Tarnawski / Tarnavs'kyj (2 families)
Terlecki / Terlets'kyj
Trojan / Troian / Trojan
Cap / Tsap (2 families)
Czepa / Chepa
Szpak / Szpiak / Shpak (3 families)
Jakimiec / Jakymets' (2 families)
Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]
Church was «Patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary»  [destroyed]
The masonry church was built in 1909 and replaced an older wooden church from 1787. The church was renovated in 1879. The old wooden church was damaged by a fire and the people attended services in Sil'nycja until 1875. Because the people of Sil'nycja did not want to contribute to the reconstruction of the church, the changes to the Latin Rite. Most of the villagers (all but 40 women and children who were deported), including the last priest, were gathered into the church and killed by the Poles on March 3, 1945. Later the church was torn apart and only the masonry bell tower remains.
In 1785 the village lands comprised 9.69 sq km. There were 440 Greek Catholics 81 Roman Catholics and 8 Jews
1840 – 550 Greek Catholics
1859 – 550 Greek Catholics
1879 – 762 Greek Catholics
1899 – 930 Greek Catholics
1926 – 989 Greek Catholics
1936 – 907 Greek Catholics
In 1936 there were 261 Roman Catholics and 7 Jews
The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934
Filial church located in BARTKIVKA 2 km away and SIL'NYCJA 3 km away 3 km away