Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Будь гордий з того, що Ти є спадкоємцем боротьби за славу Володимирового тризуба

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Красна с

Село належало до Короснянського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Krasna [Ru] Krasna / Kroscienka[Polish]

Krosno District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Bil / Biel / Bil' ( 4 families)

Bodnarczyk / Bednarczyk / Bodnarchyk ( 2 families)

Wanio / Van'o

Wegrzyniak / Vengrynjak ( 2 families)

Winiarczyk / Vynjarchyk

Gazdayka / Gazdajka ( 2 families)

Haluszka / Galuszka / Hawuszka / Halushka

Dzindzio / Dzindz'o [typo in data – assume this is village]

Gmitryk / Gmitryk / Dmitryk / Dmitrzyk / Dymitryk / Dmrytryk

Zawoyski / Zavojs'kyj ( 2 families)

Zajac / Zajats

Kiczan / Kychan ( 2 familes)

Kolbasa / Kiolbasa / Kilebasa / Kovbasa ( 3 families)

Kozak

Kolczun / Kolczon / Kolchun

Kupiec / Kupets ( 2 families)

Kusienko / Kusenko

Lisniak / / Lesniak / Lisnjak ( 2 families)

Las / Ljas

Mamczak / Mamchak

Piszko / Pisko / Pishko ( 2 families)

Piastuk / P'jastuk

Romanczyk / Romanchyk

Rysinyk / Rusinek / Rusynyk (2 families) [Rysinyk should be Rusinyk – typo in master data]

Senkowicz / Senkovych (2 families)

Sokol / Sokil

Spirniak / Sporniak / Spirnjak ( 3 families)

Unisko / Unys'ko

Fecak / Fetsak ( 2 families)

Feciszyn / Fecziszyn / Fetsyshyn ( 6 families)

Czepczyk / Chepchyk ( 2 families)

Jablonski / Jablons'kyj ( 2 families)

Jacyszyn / Jacyczyn / Jaczyszyl / Jatsyshyn ( 2 families)

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

The church was «Saint Michael» [1914] [still standing]

The wooden church was renovated in 1880 and replaced a church built in 1762.

The parish was established on August 20, 1571 when the mayor gave the rights and field for the church to o. Ivan Ban'kovs'kyj who came from the village ZHENYCJA

In 1785 the village lands comprised 18.18 sq km. There were 705 Greek Catholics 10 Roman Catholics and 15 Jews

1840 – 1002 Greek Catholics

1859 – 946 Greek Catholics

1879 – 1250 Greek Catholics

1899 – 1487 Greek Catholics

1926 – 1730 Greek Catholics

1936 – 1766 Greek Catholics

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

In 1936 there were 98 Roman Catholics 0 Jews

The village LJUTCHA 3.5 km was served by the priest and above population includes this village

Джерело: