Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Ненавистю і безоглядною боротьбою прийматимеш ворогів твоєї нації

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Пулави с

Село належало до Буківського деканату Перемиської єпархії. За адміністративним поділом воно належить до гміни Риманів Кросненського повіту.

Довідка у Вікіпедії:

Pulavy [Ru] Puławy [Polish]

Sanok District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Bilas / Bialas / Bilas

Wasyl / Vasyl'

Hamer (2 families)

Hladio / Hlad'o

Gojda / Goyda

Horniak / Forniak / Hurniak / Hornjak

Danczak / Danchak

Kon / Kon' (2 families)

Kostyk / Koscik / Kostyk

Kocaba / Kociaba / Kotsjaba

Koszyk / Kaszyk / Koshyk

Kucharski / Kukhars'kyj

Labiak / Lab'jak

Leszczak / Lesczak / Leshchak

Lobza

Lacz / Ljach

Majczyk / Maycyk / Majchyk

Malayko / Malajko

Macyk / Macik / Matsyk (3 families)

Myk

Mylan / Milan / Myljan (2 families)

Mylo / Milo / Mylo

Murenka

Pawlonczak / Pawloczak / Pavlonchak

Pakosz / Pakosh

Pelech / Pielech / Pelekh

Pestrak / Pestrah / Pestrak

Pyrcak / Pyrtsak

Popowicz / Popowyc / Popovych

Rusyn / Rusin

Semak

Seniota / Sen'ota

Seniotka / Sen'otka (3 families)

Thor / Tchorz / Tchir / Thir / Tkhir

Homyk / Homik / Khomyk (4 families)

Jurczak / Jurchak (3 families)

Jusko

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

The church was «Descent of the Holy Spirit» [1831] [destroyed]

The masonry church was renovated in 1905 and replaced an older wooden church. The parish was established in 1572 when Polish King Sigismund August gave the land on which the church was built

In 1785 the village lands comprised 16.61 sq km. There were 522 Greek Catholics 10 Roman Catholics and 13 Jews

1840 – 449 Greek Catholics

1859 – 542 Greek Catholics

1879 – 653 Greek Catholics

1899 – 697 Greek Catholics

1926 – 720 Greek Catholics

1936 – 692 Greek Catholics

In 1936 there were 16 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews in the area

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

The village of HAMRY 3 km away was served by the priest

Джерело:

Король Жиґимонт Авґуст позволяє шл. Одріховським осадити над Вислоком село Полаву на волоськім праві, 20 марта 1572 p. [Грушевський М. С. Матеріали до історії суспільно-політичних і економічних відносин Західної України (1905 р.), № 128].