Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Не дозволиш нікому плямити слави, ні честі твоєї нації

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Конечна с

Конечна с

Село належало до Горлицького деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Konieczna – Wieś w dolinie Zdyni u podnóża granicznego grzbietu Karpat, założona w XVI w. W XVIII w. związana z działalnością konfederatów barskich. Zabytkowa cerkiew drewniana z 1903 r., pierwotnie grekokatlocka, obecnie prawosławna.

Джерело:

Konechna [Ru] Konieczna [Polish]

Grybow District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Baldys Bawdys

Boldys / Bowdys

Warchol / Warhol / Warchil / Varkhol

Homza

Hutyra

Dziadyk / Dzadyk / Dziatyk / Dzjadyk

Dyczko / Dychko (3 families)

Dupczak / Dupchak

Kawka / Kauka / Kavka

Kipa

Kopczak / Kopchak

Ksenicz / Xenicz / Xienicz / Khsenych (4 families)

Kusala / Kusayla (4 families)

Mazur

Makarycz / Mararych

Mlynaryk / Mlynarek / Mlynaryk (4 families)

Nosko (2 families)

Popowczak / Popovchak

Slyniawiec / Slynjavets'

Stepko

Urda

Chylak / Chilak / Hylak / Khyljak

Cegin / Tsegyn (3 families)

Szmayda / Shmajda

Jurkowicz / Jurkovych

Juszczak / Jushchak

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

The church was «Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary» [1815] [still standing]

The wooden church replaced an older wooden church and was renovated in 1926. It has been used by Roman Catholics since 1981

In 1544 King Sigismund I assigned land for use of the parish and King Jan Sobieski confirmed this in 1676

In 1785 the village lands comprised 11.20 sq km. There were 508 Greek Catholics 0 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews

1840 – 653 Greek Catholics

1859 – 589 Greek Catholics

1879 – 635 Greek Catholics

1899 – 664 Greek Catholics

1926 – 1320 Greek Catholics

1936 – 73 Greek Catholics and 1201 Orthodox

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

In 1936 there were 94 Roman Catholics and 49 Jews

Filial church located in BOHUSHA 4 km away

12 small villages were served by the priest but there is no mention of them after 1859

Джерело: