Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Здобудеш Українську державу або згинеш у боротьбі за неї!

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Пелгримка с

Perehymka [Ru] Pielgrzymka [Polish]

Jaslo District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Bodnarczyk / Bednarczyk / Bodnarchyk (3 families)

Hruby / Chruby / Hrubyj (2 families)

Dziugla / Dzjugla

Dudka / Dutka (4 families)

Iwanik / Ivanyk

Kanczuha / Kanczuga / Kanchuga

Karbal / Karbal'

Komarnicki / Komarnyts'kyj

Kulenicz / Kulenych (3 families)

Muziala / Musjala (2 families)

Nycz / Nicz / Nych (3 families)

Olenicz / Olenych (3 families)

Pawlak / Pavljak (2 families)

Peyko / Peiko / Pejko (2 families)

Plodko

Senio / Sen'o (3 families)

Serniak / Sernjak (5 families)

Smerek / Smereg / Smerek

Smoley / Smolej (4 families)

Telep (5 families)

Fecyna / Fetsyna (2 families)

Cap / Tsap

Czerepik / Cherepyk (6 families)

Jurkowski / Jurkovs'kyj (4 families)

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

The church was «Saint Michael the Archangel» [1870] [still standing]

The wooden church replaced an older wooden church and is now used by an Orthodox congregation. The village already existed in the 1400's and the property belonged to the Samokljask family and later to the Mnshki family. Maryna Mnshka lived in the village with her husband Demetrius Samozvanec' from here she went to Moscow and became tsarina in 1605. She donated two phelons from the Kremlin to the church in the village and in 1936 they were still in good condition. [note – a phelon / phelonion is the outermost vestment worn by a priest – source material stated «felon»]

In 1785 the village lands comprised 18.45 sq km. There were 630 Greek Catholics 48 Roman Catholics and 8 Jews

1840 – 692 Greek Catholics

1859 – 604 Greek Catholics

1879 – 786 Greek Catholics

1899 – 1008 Greek Catholics

1926 – 1209 Greek Catholics

1936 – 1033 Greek Catholics

In 1936 there were 156 Roman Catholics and 6 Jews

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

Джерело: