Належало до Мушинського деканату Перемиської єпархії.
За поділом 1999 р. – гміна Мушина, повіт Новий Сонч, Малопольське воєводство.
ANDREJIVKA [Ru] ANDRZEJOWKA [Polish] also known as JEDRZEJOWKA
Nowy Sacz District, present day SE Poland
Lemko Surnames found in 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records
Brzezinski / Berezins'kyj
Wyslocki / Wislocki / Vyslots'kyj
Hawrylczak / Havryl'chak
Gnatowicz / Hnatovych
Hobor / Chobor
Holowacz / Cholowacz / Holovach
Horniak / Gorniak / Hornyak
Zarnowecki / Zarnowiecki / Zharnovets'kyj
Zyriak / Zyryak / Zyryiak / Zyryak
Krayniak / Krainiak / Kraniak / Krajnjak
Iwanicz / Ivanych
Iwasz / Ivash
Krynicki / Krynits'kyj
Magera / Magiera / Mahera (3 families)
Pawlow / Pavliv
Pastyr / Pastur
Poliwoczka / Poliweczka / Polyvochka
Semczyszak / Semczysiak / Semchyshak
Stefanczyn / Stefanchyn
Tyrpak / Turpak (3 families)
Chomiak / Homiak / Khom'jak
Cichanski / Tsikhans'kyj
Church was «Dormition of the Blessed Virgin Mary» – erected in 1876 [still standing]. This church replaced an older church that existed as early as 1830. The village is one of the oldest settlements in Lemkovyna. An old bell dated from 1484 was located here before WW II. The location of this bell presently is not known. The church was turned over to the Poles after 1947.
The parish was a filial parish to MYLYK located 4.5 km away.
In 1785 the village lands comprised 6.97 sq.km. There were 298 Greek Catholics no Roman Catholics and no Jews
1840 – 371 Greek Catholics
1859 – 282 Greek Catholics
1879 – 391 Greek Catholics
1899 – 294 Greek Catholics
1926 – 460 Greek Catholics
1936 – 380 Greek Catholics
The village was incorporated into the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934
Data filmed by the LDS is available on film # 1956073. Births 1784-1838. Deaths 1784-1864. Records are in Latin.