Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Пімсти смерть великих лицарів

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Більцарева с

Належало до Грибівського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

За поділом 1999 р. – с.Бінчарова гміна Грибів, повіт Новий Сонч, Малопольське воєводство.

Bolcarjova / Borcalova [Ru] Binczarowa [Polish]

Grybow District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames found in 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Wyslocki / Wyswocki / Wislocki / Wiswocki / Vyslots'kyj

Wolenszczak / Volynshchak

Worobel / Wrobel / Vorobel' (2 families)

Wronik / Wronek / Vronyk

Hawryluk / Hawryluk / Havryljuk

Halaburda / Hawaburda

Halkowicz / Hal'kovych (2 families)

Horoszczak / Horoshchak / Choroszczak

Husar / Chusar

Dalak / Daljak (2 families)

Zubrzycki / Zubryts'kyj (2 families)

Kosielnyk / Kostel'nyk (3 families) – [note Krasovs'kyj data was in error on this name]

Kudlik / Kudlyk

Kuzimczak / Kuzymchak (3 families)

Kuzmak / Kuzhmak / Kuzh'mak

Leniak / Lenjak

Pawliszczak / Pavlyshchak / Pawliczak (2 families)

Plontia / Pl'ontja

Popowicz / Popowyc / Popovych

Reyda / Rejda (2 families)

Repeta

Sowik / Sovyk

Stuchlak / Stukhljak (2 families)

Tatusko / Tatus'ko

Trochanowski / Trokhanovs'kyj (6 families)

Fedorczak / Fedorchak

Chylak / Chilak / Hylak / Khyljak

Choma / Homa / Khoma

Czernianski / Chernjans'kyj

Juraszczak / Jurashchak (2 families)

Parish Data:

Church was «Saint Demitrius» built in 1760 [still standing]

The wooden church was built in 1760 and was renovated in 1927. It is now used by Poles. The village is first mentioned in 1531 when the land was sold to Ivan Trukhanovych with the permission of the Polish king.

In 1785 the village lands comprised 13.31 sq.km. There were 555 Greek Catholics 30 Roman Catholics and 10 Jews

1840 – 741 Greek Catholics

1859 – 690 Greek Catholics

1879 – 715 Greek Catholics

1899 – 685 Greek Catholics

1926 – 702 Greek Catholics

1936 – 48 Greek Catholics [plus 567 Orthodox after village joined Lemko Apostolic Administration]

The village was incorporated into the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

The village of HRYBIV was also served by the priest

Джерело: