Долина с
Село належало до Саноцького деканату Перемиської єпархії.
Чомусь на сучасній карті не підписане, по схемі Іванусіва – на правому березі Сану між селами Буківці та Загутинь.
Dolyna [Ru] Dolina [Polish]
Sanok District, present day SE Poland
Lemko Surnames found in 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records
Guban / Huban
Zaszajski / Zashajs'kyj
Kowalow / Kovaliv
Kowal / Koval
Kowalowicz / Koval'ovych
Litwin / Lytvyn (5 families)
Matuszczak / Matushchak ( 3 families)
Mita / Myta
Pisza / Pisha
Piszko / Pisko / Pishko (2 families)
Roszczanski / Roszanski / Roshchans'kyj
Samson
Parish Data:
The church was «Patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary» [1836] [standing]
The village was a filial parish to the one located in ZAHIRJE 4km away. The wooden church replaced an older one from 1830.
In 1785 the village lands comprised 2.76 sq. km. There were 118 Greek Catholics 25 Roman Catholics and 5 Jews
1840 – 156 Greek Catholics
1859 – 147 Greek Catholics
1879 – 196 Greek Catholics
1899 – 272 Greek Catholics
1926 – 320 Greek Catholics
1936 – 312 Greek Catholics
The village was incorporated into the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934
Джерело: carpatho-rusyn.org